This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. By registering at or merely browsing on Our Site You have agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions of Service for use and access of the Site. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU USE ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE, BECAUSE YOU SHALL BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. If You do not accept any of the Terms and Conditions, then please don’t use the Site or avail any of the Services being provided therein.
This Terms and Condition for Use of SIGI Prints website/ Mobile Application (SIGI PRINTS) is a legal agreement between you and SEND IT GET IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED., which owns and runs the Website www.sigiprints.com and mobile application SIGI Prints (hereinafter referred to as ‘SIGI Prints’, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’) providing, among other things, the terms and conditions for your use of SIGI Prints’s services (the ‘Services’ or ‘Website services’ or ‘Mobile Application’ through the website located at www.sigiprints.com (the ‘Website’, ‘Site’) or Mobile Application (‘SIGI Prints’).Read the Terms and Conditions carefully. Your use of services on the Website means you are consenting to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time in SIGI Prints’s sole discretion and you may not be notified. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You have accepted the Agreement as amended if you continue to use any of the Website services after any amendments are posted on the Website. We reserve the right to include additional terms and conditions if we were to provide additional services or programs such as contests, quizzes, promotions, offers, sweep stakes and the like. You shall be bound by the same on your participation in such services or programs.
1.Authorised Users. You represent that you have read and understood, and that you agree to be bound by this Agreement. The Website/Mobile Application services are available to individuals aged 14 years or older. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 14 years old.
2.Parental Guidance and Advise. If you are user between the ages of 14 and 18, review the terms of this Agreement with your parents. The Website services are not designed to attract children under the age of 14 and we do not intentionally collect personal information from children on our Website. Parental discretion is advised for users in the age group of 14 to 18 years.
4. Severability; Waiver. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
6. Account Security. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of any password and other account information that you create in order to access or use the SIGI Prints Website/Mobile Application. You agree to notify us immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. You also agree that We are not liable in any manner for any loss that you may incur as a result of any third party using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You are solely liable for any losses incurred by Us, Our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to mis-use of your account or password.
8. Accuracy of Information. Some services on the Website/Mobile Application permit or require you to create an account to participate in services offered, to access additional content, or to secure additional benefits. You must provide, maintain and update, at all times, accurate, complete, truthful and current information in response to all questions asked and requests made by our registration processes, and you will only use your own account to access the SIGI Prints Website/Mobile Application and any services they offer. You will not under any circumstances use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time.9. Disclaimers.
9.1 Disclaimer Regarding Third-Party Content. The SIGI Prints Sites contain opinions and views of other users which is beyond SIGI Prints’s control. SIGI Prints is not responsible and does not endorse the accuracy or validity of such content. You take complete responsibility of any action that you may take based on such content. Content of the users are not reviewed or approved by SIGI Prints. You provide personal information to other users at your own risk. You would use your complete judgment in using the Site or information on the Site or taking any action based on the information available on the Site.
9.2 Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that we have created this site for the purpose of providing entertainment, news, editorial content, information, tools and services that we believe our users will use and enjoy, and while we exercise reasonable efforts to monitor the information on this website/Mobile Application and to update the website/Mobile Application regularly, you understand and agree that we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of any information or material included here, or on any site accessible from here.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from SIGI Prints that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete; (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
10.1 Payment (SIGI Wallet)
SIGI Wallet is the instrument to store money in your SIGI Prints Account as a prepaid balance, and can be used only for placing orders with SIGI Prints.Balance in SIGI Wallet doesn't bear interest.
Cash amount credited in your SIGI Wallet account post a cancel order or failed order is refundable into the same card/account used for making the payment at the time of order. This amount does not expire.
‘Bonus’ or ‘Referral Bonus’ amount credited in your SIGI Wallet account by SIGI Prints in connection with SIGI Prints's promotional and marketing campaigns is non-refundable and shall expire as per applicable offer terms.
No other discount coupon or offer of SIGI Prints can be clubbed in a orders where ‘Bonus’ or ‘Referral Bonus’ amount is sought to be used.
‘Bonus’ or ‘Referral Bonus’ amount present in your SIGI Wallet account can be utilized for placing orders subject to below conditions:
‘Bonus’ or ‘Referral Bonus’ amount is not transferable.
In case of cancellation of orders made through SIGI Wallet, the refunds if any after cancellation of the order charges will be processed into the SIGI Wallet account only. However, if the balance in SIGI Wallet isn't adequate for the cancellation charges of a transaction, then the deficit will be deducted from the respective bank account or credit card from which payment for that transaction was initially made.
‘Bonus’ or ‘Referral Bonus’ amount in SIGI Wallet will be utilized after the cancellation or failed order related amount is exhausted.
In case of orders paid through a debit or credit card issued outside India, the refund amount cannot be transferred to SIGI Wallet.
The customer agrees that he will not raise any charge back request with his/ her card issuing bank or entity for those amounts which are transferred to wallet after his/ her consent. Any such chargebacks from the card issuer or bank will be denied by SIGI PRINTS, and SIGI PRINTS reserves its rights to recover the money from the customer for any chargebacks requested and made in contravention of this clause.
SIGI PRINTS has the sole discretion for rewarding the SIGI Wallet user with promotional offers or points, monitoring and temporarily suspending the SIGI Wallet account in case of any chargebacks or similar issues, etc.
These terms can be amended, modified or withdrawn by SIGI Prints at any time without notice.
12.1 Print Quality. You agree that you shall have no claims against SIGI Prints regarding the quality of any products purchased by you from SIGI Prints so long as the product in question is an accurate depiction of the image selected by you, on the medium selected by you.
12.2 Delivery of Order. Please allow a reasonable period of time for the delivery of any products ordered from the Site. Complaints or requests for refund must be communicated to SIGI Prints within a reasonable period of placing the order, in the event of non-delivery, or within ten (10) days of delivery of the order, in the event of a defect in the delivered product.
12.3 Payment. No order shall be considered confirmed until such confirmation is communicated to you in writing by SIGI Prints. You agree to render payment for any goods or services purchased from SIGI Prints on the Website/Mobile Application in accordance with the terms hereof. You will be entitled to refunds only in accordance with the terms hereof.13. USER CONDUCT.
13.1 Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. You shall adhere to the legal rights and intellectual property rights of SIGI Prints and others when using the Webiste/Mobile Application or its services. You shall be solely responsible for violations of any relevant laws or infringement of intellectual property rights caused by any User Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you. You shall not submit, post, upload, transmit, display, communicate, or otherwise distribute User Content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
13.3 Prohibited Uses. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of any SIGI Prints website/Mobile Application, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any SIGI Prints Site or any associated services, system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) using any automated process or service (such as, by way of example only, any spider, robot, or automated searching or “scraping” tool) to monitor, access or copy any content from any SIGI Prints Site; (d) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to an SIGI Prints Site, overloading, initiating or facilitating any “denial of service” attack, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (e) using any SIGI Prints Site or its servers to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using an SIGI Prints Site; or (g) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Company in providing the SIGI Prints Sites or their services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability, and will result in a loss of your ability to access and use the SIGI Prints Sites/Mobile Applications.
13.5 Copyright Infringement. Our Copyright Policy on infringement is simple. We immediately suspend or terminate the user who is found to have infringed, or alleged to have infringed, on the rights of the Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. You may please contact us if you have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want us to delete, edit, or disable the material in question. We might ask you for providing us additional information or proof of violation / infringement.
13.6 No Warranties.We are making the SIGI Prints Sites and any services they provide available “as is” without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, each SIGI Prints Site or the services it offers. The company expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the SIGI Prints Sites and our services, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, or non-infringement. The Company does not warrant that the SIGI Prints Sites or any services they offer will meet your requirements or that the operation of any SIGI Prints Site or its services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
13.7 License Grant. Other than the limited license set forth in Section 4, SIGI Prints acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms in or to any content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Website, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
14. Trademark. ” SIGI Prints”, “Sigiprints.com”, the SEND IT GET IT logo” are intellectual property of SEND IT GET IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED. SIGI Prints has applied for trademark / service mark protection.
15. Use of Software. Use of the Site/Mobile Application may require you to use software provided by or operated from the Website/Mobile Application, and on occasion we may make certain software available to you from the Website. To the extent you use such software or download such software from the Website, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) will be deemed to be licensed to you by us, for your personal, noncommercial use only. We do not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and we (or our licensors) retain full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form.
15.1 Software Updates. The Software/Mobile Application which you use may automatically download and install updates from time to time from SIGI Prints. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit SIGI Prints to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Services.
16. Liability. We are not liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or about your use of the SIGI Prints sites or any other materials or services provided to you by Us. This limitation will apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action. We may terminate your access to the SIGI Prints sites or alter or delete the SIGI Prints sites or their content or features at any time, in any way, and for any reason or no reason, at our sole discretion.17. Content.
17.1 User Content: ”User Content” refers to any comments, messages (whether text, email, video, multimedia or otherwise), blog posts, suggestions, stories, artwork, photographs, drawings, videos, audiovisual works, musical compositions (including lyrics), sound recordings, characterizations, and/or other similar materials that you submit, post, upload, transmit, display, communicate or otherwise distribute on or through SIGI Prints Website, as well as any names (whether yours or someone else’s), likenesses, voices, usernames, user profiles, appearances, and/or other biographical information that may be included in any of the foregoing.
17.2 The content that you submit to the Website remains yours and we do not claim any intellectual property rights over your content.
17.3 By submitting your content to the Website, you provide us and Users permission to access and use your content. You hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to publish, reproduce, distribute, use, create derivatives, transmit, publicly display in every manner and medium. These rights continue if the content remains on the Website. All actions taken based on the licensed rights, prior to termination, shall remain valid.
17.4 You agree that this license includes a right for us to make your content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom we have relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use your content in connection with the provision of those services.
19. Copyright. All contents of the Site are subject to Copyright © owned by SEND IT GET IT Services Pvt. Ltd. and its licensors. (All rights reserved). For more information (including any questions about reusing materials found on the Site), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund and Return Policy.
To the extent that you purchase any goods or services directly from SIGI Prints, we will refund to you your purchase price within seven (7) days of you notifying us in writing of your desire for the refund, together with the reason for the request, with the product or service returned to us in substantially the same condition as when purchased. Please note, however, that certain products and services mentioned on the Site are sold by third parties or are linked to third party web sites, and SIGI Prints shall have no responsibility or liability for those products or services. You may request a refund by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
23. Affiliated Sites. Our Site may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. We have no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality for such websites or made available by / through our Website.
24. No License. Nothing contained on the SIGI Prints Sites should be understood as granting you a license to use any of our trademarks, copyrights, service marks, or logos, or the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by any third party.
25. Termination. This Agreement will continue until terminated by either you or SIGI Prints.If you want to terminate your legal agreement with SIGI Prints, you may do so by (a) notifying SIGI Prints at any time and (b) closing your accounts for all of the Services which you use, where SIGI Prints has made this option available to you.
25.1 SIGI Prints may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if:
(a) you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement);
(b) SIGI Prints is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful);
(c) the third party with whom SIGI Prints offered the Services to you has terminated its relationship with SIGI Prints or ceased to offer the Services to you;
(d) the provision of the Services to you by SIGI Prints is, in SIGI Prints’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
25.2 When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and SIGI Prints have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst this Agreement was in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation.